Most frequent questions and answers
- You will need an ETH Wallet where you can Receive ETH based erc-20 Tokens.
- You will need to have a small amount of ETH for “Gas” to move the t
- You will need an ETH Wallet Address to send the BYTCIO to
- You will want to open either an exchange or trading account in order to Buy/Sell your ETH coins.
- For extra security we recommend you purchase a hardware wallet.
- Backed by Swiss Financial System.
- Currently used in 5 different Countries.
- Private coin: Not yet available to the public.
- 2,000,000 Available for Airdrop.
- Pre-ICO sale scheduled.
- Fully traded worldwide.
- Only 21,000,000 will ever be in existence.
An airdrop occurs when a new crypto currency is created. In order for the coin or in this case the BYTCIO Token to gain traction and some steam the creators will “Airdrop” them into peoples wallets for free with the hope that they will start using them and trading them. Even if you hold onto the tokens and wait to see how the markets play out it still benefits the creators because it means the coins are in circulation.